We come together in this crucial time to take action:
- We acknowledge that we are on occupied Ohlone land, and that this nation is founded upon genocide and slavery.
- We focus on organizing ourselves and empowering others to struggle collectively against oppressive forces from fascism to liberal capitalism.
We are revolutionaries, not reformists:
- We seek to dismantle the State, capitalism, and the police.
- We don’t fuck with people who are not opposed to: patriarchy, racism, white supremacy, anti-blackness, anti-indigeneity, ableism, xenophobia, Islamophobia, heteronormativity, homonormativity, queerphobia, transphobia, and other forms of oppression.
As an assembly:
- We strive to organize horizontally as anti-authoritarians.
- We work to build critical solidarity with other groups and projects.
- We support a diversity of tactics, and encourage people to act autonomously.
- We greet you as comrades in the struggle for collective Liberation.
AAA assembly (Autonomous + Anti-authoritarian + Anti-capitalist)